Thursday, May 6, 2010

Teacher Tube

When I first discovered youtube I was logged on to it for 2 - 3 hours a day. Now that you have presented me with teachertube, I am happy to say that I will use constantly as a scholarly teaching resource as a future Learning Manager.

I watched a video called Mrs McNamara's 2nd Grade Endangered Species. Together the students and teacher researched information on one endagered species each. Then they made a video showing the pictures of the animals and the students voice explaining some information about the endangered animal. Then the class sat down to watch tghe video together when it was completed. Using constructivism - these children learned about not only their own endangered species, but that of the whole class.

A very useful resource

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment